The 2020 Academy is taking place July 14-16, 2020, at West Virginia Wesleyan College in Buckhannon, W.Va. Applications are now available! Click the link below to download.
Applicants can download and complete the fillable PDF and email their application to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at the address listed below. All those accepted will be notified by email.
Applicants with questions should address these inquiries to the same address:
The Independent Oil & Gas Association of WV
Click here to download 2020 Academy Application
Please review the project details below:
c/o Lori Miller Smith
300 Summers Street, Suite 820
Charleston, WV 25301
- This is a three-day educational opportunity for West Virginia high school students that will take place at West Virginia Wesleyan College in Buckhannon, West Virginia.
- Participating students will learn about leadership, the energy industry, career opportunities available in the energy industry, how to prepare for those opportunities and what this important industry means to West Virginia and the nation.
- Participants will also experience “college life” first hand.
- There is no cost to participants for tuition, lodging, or meals. Accommodations will be provided on the campus of WVWC at the Academy’s expense.
- Participants will be responsible for their travel to and from WVWC.
- All students who attend and fully participate in the 3-day event will receive a certificate of completion for their efforts.
- Written consent of a parent or guardian will be required of all students selected to participate in the Tom Dunn Energy Leadership Academy.